Any device, anywhere, anytime
Health Cloud® is our flagship application for the centralised management of employee health within the workplace and caters for the full cycle of employee engagement including pre employment, physical and mental health assessments and programs, critical incident management, inventory management, injury management and provider management.
A Complete Suite Of Solutions
Health Cloud® is our flagship application for the management of employee health within the workforce.
- It is split into applications covering all aspects of workplace health including Employee Assistance Programs (EAP).
- Health Cloud® works side by side with our other appliacations, Provider+ and Healthy Me.
Pre-employments are managed throughout the process using a status tracker to report the progress.
- Medicals can be configured to include any questions specific to job roles and industries.
- Customisable risk ratings can be added to flag risk in graphical polar charts.
Health Cloud incorporates the management of both physical and mental health.
- Assessments can be customised from audio and vision to the DASS21 and any other mental health questionnaire.
- EAP sessions can be logged, recorded and reported using our consultation plan.
Log incidents within the workplace that may prove to be long term mental health risks.
- Log other incidents such as outbreaks, asbestosis, hot spots or any other incidents that impact on health.
- You can offer the appropriate follow up support for any person affected for one on one management.
Track and manage injuries and associated work and non-work related injuries and claims.
- Maintain all case notes, documents, plans reminders and actions in one location.
- Track estimated costs and user data to report and analyse trends.
Use inventory manager in addition to health manager to track pharmaceutical products dispenced to the workforce.
- Manage in house inventory of medicines, complimentary products and clinic despensable items.
- Complete rolling stock takes and transfer stock between locations.
User Specific Integrated Software
Both Provider+ and Healthy Me provide external users with simplied encypted access to the Health Cloud® software management hub.
Leading Technology for Providers
Often, the time required to train external users just isn’t available. That’s why our team designed and created Provider+ to be a straight forward and uncomplicated interface component of our management software portfolio.
The software blueprint of Provider+ has incorporated the specific needs of the counsellor community to produce a streamlined version of the health cloud application. Completion of assessments has been made even simpler with the inclusion of indication cues. Mandatory questions are flagged where users are guided through proper entry of data.
External users can complete their own invoicing via the system ensuring all tasks have been completed.User defined security roles are effortlessly prescribed by applying a fine grained level of restrictions and permissions for each database user. A neat feature is that users can only see tasks assigned to them.
Engage your Employees
Health Management is something you do with people, not to them. Healthy Me provides a solution that facilitates interaction, online assessment, results and resources.
During the pre employment process, job applicants can complete questionnaires relating to previous injuries, wellbeing and other medical related accounts. Employees can conveniently and effortlessly respond to work related questionnaires. In fact, this component of our software can be tailored for just about any survey oriented use.
Assessments are assigned to individuals using our Health Cloud component. A link is then sent via sms or email inviting the employee to complete the questionnaire using Healthy Me. Once they have set their password this can be reused to send as many assessments as required throughout their employment lifecycle and on demand charts are available to show their results over time.
Australia · New Zealand · Africa · Vietnam · Philippines · United States